Marketing Reward Packages for Corporate Customers
Corporate incentives packages are a well-established method of motivating teams to ensure employers get the best from their staff. The right incentives can have a significant impact on the morale and productivity of teams, pushing people to give 100% when it matters most.
Establishing your business as a suitable destination for reward packages is a sure-fire way to increase your MICE bookings. To do this, you need to be able to demonstrate the luxury value and to emphasise the points that make it prize-worthy.
Marketing for Corporate Incentives
When pitching your establishment as a great destination for use in corporate incentives, or rewards packages there are several things you should consider:
- Custom landing pages – Different types of organisations will treat reward packages differently. In order to appeal to the broadest range of customers, you will need to offer a tailored approach. Using landing pages that target these disparate groups help to ensure you will appear relevant. Is your current approach one size fits all, or are you set up to handle different customer segments?
- Paid ads – Sponsored ads on Google, Facebook and other similar sites can be used to ensure that you direct the right traffic to the right landing pages on your site.
- Content calendar – Once you’ve sold a corporate incentive package, you want the employees to be motivated to achieve the prize. An excellent way to do this is to keep posting regular content showcasing the latest news and events that you are hosting. This will keep employees checking back and make them excited by attaining the prize. How regularly are you posting engaging content at the moment?
- Talk jointly with your customers – Joint press releases with your successful clients is a really effective way of subtly promoting your corporate incentives. A release might focus on the success the client is having of late, and reference that they are staying with you to celebrate. This could also extend to things like co-authored blog posts.
In order to get repeat custom, you need to demonstrate value for your clients, by ensuring that not only winning teams leave feeling more motivated, but that they also have a positive effect on other teams.
The “Fear of Missing Out” phenomenon is well known among social media users. You can tap into this emotion to motivate employees to perform so that they don’t miss out next time. For instance:
- Ask winning employees to leave testimonials of their stay, with photos and videos
- Post profiles and case studies of your clients and the success they’ve had
Depending on the client, you might even consider hiring a professional videographer to capture the activities of the winning team and play back to the rest of the organisation.
Corporate Incentives, AsOne Style
One of the things we pride ourselves on at AsOne is finding fresh approaches to help market and grow our client’s businesses. Whether you are looking to increase the number of corporate incentives you sell, or you want to boost MICE bookings more generally, our expert team will leverage the latest in digital marketing techniques to ensure you stand out from the crowd.
If you have any questions about marketing for corporate incentives, or you’d like to know we can help you succeed, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For hotels and venues based in the North East of England, you may qualify for funding under the NEBSF scheme, which would entitle you to up to 40% off your order.