Could Copywriting Services Transform your Content?
High quality, naturally written content is becoming an increasingly important part of any successful website. With your site acting as the first point of contact with many of your customers, it is vital that you spend sufficient time thinking about exactly what you want to say, and how you want to say it.
The benefits of great content
- Boosts your ranking in Google – Google actively favours sites that produce high quality, unique content. Spending the time to create engaging articles will ensure that you rank for a larger variety of keywords, and drive more traffic to your site.
- Demonstrates expertise – The copy on your site is your chance to show off to your customers how much you know about your given field. It is an opportunity to establish yourself as an expert by sharing your wisdom.
- Engages your readers – You can also use content to engage readers, by giving them truly valuable information, not just a promise of more information once they’ve made a purchase.
- Opportunity to answer your customer’s questions – Through FAQ style pages and blog content, you can pre-emptively address any queries that customers might have about your products or services, effectively qualifying leads, and streamlining the sales process.
- Shares and links – By producing unique content, it is more likely to be shared on social media, and people will link back to it from their own sites. Backlinks have long been known as a key ranking factor in Google’s algorithm, so more links will give you a further boost in search rankings.
Fine tune your copy over time
Persuasive copy on your sales pages can have a huge impact on your conversion rate, but it isn’t always easy to get right first time. The best copy evolves over many iterations, using site analytics to optimise each time.
Tools like Google’s Search Console and Analytics will enable you to see which search terms people used to find your site, the pages they landed on, and other statistics like how long they spent on each page. By editing, your copy you can see what impact it has on these performance indicators.
One popular method is to use A/B tests. This is where a percentage of your users are shown a different variant of the sales copy, and you can see how this page performs compared to the standard page. You can then decide whether you want to implement the changes based on the results.
Use a strategic partner to lighten the load
Many people simply don’t have the amount of spare time required to research, write, edit, test and iterate the type of content that can drive their website forward.
Given the importance of having high quality, original content, it is better not to write anything than to produce substandard material.
Thankfully there is another option. Many businesses are choosing to use third party copywriting services to help manage this workload.
At AsOne, we act as the trusted partner to many of our clients, taking the time to understand their business and their audience, before crafting content strategies that are bespoke to them.
If you’d like to understand how AsOne can lighten your workload, don’t hesitate to contact us.